Pictures

Pictures

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

An Attitude of Gratitude

 "Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." - Marcel Proust

So many of my posts recently have been about food and homesteading. If you have been following me regularly you know that I am always busy trying something new! Between my homesteading passion, family life and work things have been so hectic I have hardly had time to keep up with blogging these past couple of weeks. I have so many projects in the work especially on the business front. I appreciate everyone's love and support and promise to make more time for blogging and writing articles which has unfortunately fallen to the wayside in the recent months.

Many people are aware that Google Reader is ending on July 1st. I myself worried because I wanted to find an easy way to continue to follow my favorite blogs for inspiration and motivation. I found BlogLovin and I just have to say I love this site! So I wanted to share to anyone and everyone who wants to follow me, and find a bunch of other cool blogs! Click Here to sign up to follow my blog.

I have so many great things in the works and can not wait to share them with everyone! I love being able to reach a large audience and share information on how to improve everyday life even in the smallest ways. Again, Thanks so much for all your comments and emails! It means the world to me!




Disclaimer:  Please note: I am not a medical professional. Please use your careful discernment and double check with your naturopath or doctor before taking any vitamins or supplements

PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment